Did I mention that I’m a qualified teacher? I achieved a PGCE in Post-Compulsory Education and Training, meaning I’ve got a bit of paper that says I can work with people over the age of 16 to help them develop their skills.
I’ve taught at A level, degree level, Masters level, and on digital marketing apprenticeships. I’ve also worked on EU-funded schemes to help small businesses develop their own marketing skills.
I can deliver training online or in a classroom, anywhere in the country. I have covered the following:
- Beginners’ social media courses (on specific networks and more general).
- Advanced social media courses (again, on specific networks and more general).
- Search engine optimisation.
- Google Analytics, Data Studio, Search Console, and Tag Manager.
- Google Ads.
- WordPress website creation and management.
- Basic HTML and CSS.
I’ll also happily talk about including training as part of the other marketing work I do.